Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [Deck] 0-0-4 Drop (Loam/Confinement)

12/12
    Dec 2004
    Spencer MA

Re: [Deck] 0-0-4 Drop (Loam/Confinement)

Quote Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
    They can't crypt you when you have confinement out.
    Holy crap I forgot about that. Son of a bitch cheaters @ the lair! There you have it, confinement isnt so easy to break. Especially with Sterling Groves.
    Now playing real formats.

Quote Originally Posted by bane_of_the_living View Post
    Blue literally offers loam nothing to abuse.
    Intuition?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Matt, basically everything you said turned out to be true.
    TeamReflection || noitcelfeRmaeT

My MOTL sale list

Holy crap I forgot about that. Son of a bitch cheaters @ the lair! There you have it, confinement isnt so easy to break. Especially with Sterling Groves.
    LOL, I can't believe someone like you have been cheated at. The only problem is extirpate, I don't know if ground seal is a good idea but it lets you draw a card(can't be burning or living wished, an be enlightened tutor or sterling grove though.)

Nov 2005
    Germany

Maybe I get something wrong here, but Ground Seal shuts down your own engine..
    "My opponent has just played his 5th Platinum Angel. Does he lose the game?"

Quote Originally Posted by radley View Post
    LOL, i've just read all my PMs, i already got infractions. How many infractions do i have to get to be banned?

?
    Dec 2003
    High stakes cash games

Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    Maybe I get something wrong here, but Ground Seal shuts down your own engine..
    No you are right radley is just an idiot.
    Team NeverWin: We just top 8 a lot.

Too lazy to post.

Quote Originally Posted by ForceofWill View Post
    No you are right radley is just an idiot.
    thank you

12/12
    Dec 2004
    Spencer MA

If people are still interested in this deck I have an on going development on it in the N&D. Its called Columbus Confinement. The list is very refined and its a wrecking ball in aggro heavy metas. Extirpate is really not an issue playing with Burning Wish.

Intuition is nice but I dont think needed. Its not a nasty weapon like Devestating Dreams or Confinement. It doesnt protect your enchantments or tutor for them like Sterling Grove. Its good at finding a bunch of one of lands and for that I prefer Crop Rotation. It gives you a great play against Wastelands and helps save your Factories from Swords. Getting Glacial Chasm into play at instant speed is also ridiculous.
    Now playing real formats.

If people are still interested in this deck I have an on going development on it in the N&D. Its called Columbus Confinement. The list is very refined and its a wrecking ball in aggro heavy metas. Extirpate is really not an issue playing with Burning Wish.

Intuition is nice but I dont think needed. Its not a nasty weapon like Devestating Dreams or Confinement. It doesnt protect your enchantments or tutor for them like Sterling Grove. Its good at finding a bunch of one of lands and for that I prefer Crop Rotation. It gives you a great play against Wastelands and helps save your Factories from Swords. Getting Glacial Chasm into play at instant speed is also ridiculous.
    Anything in this deck that is good against combo decks? Maindeck and sideboard?

Thread Information