So.... I left the forums for like 3 days and found 2 completely different things going on.

1. Goblins is no longer a DTB... WTF? This is the deck that everyone based their decks against for years and now it just falls off the radar all of a sudden? WTF?

2. Where in the world did 43 land come from? I knew it was an ok deck and all, but a DTW? Seriously?

3. Why is UGW thresh still a DTB? Honestly I perfer the white splash personally o ver the red splash, but the red splash seems to be strictly better... at least that is what the records are saying (red been everywhere in T8s, but I haven't seen UGW nowhere).

4. Is Aluren really good enough to still be in the metagame forums? I have seen some random well placements, but no consistant data to keep it there.

5. If Tarmogoyf is soooo good, then why isn't it in every teir 1 deck?
I personally agree that he is good and all, but he is still just a creature.

I will be honest, I am a landstill player and the format has been treating me very well recently (lots of thresh and other aggro-control decks, along with breakfast).

I just don't understand how the printing of one card change the entire format sooooo drastically.